Renegades Without Solitude
Welcome to the site, feel free to look around and sign up to the forums for some other benefits.Get to know all the boys and spent those extra hours talking in our discussions.
Welcome to the site, feel free to look around and sign up to the forums for some other benefits.Get to know all the boys and spent those extra hours talking in our discussions.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Changes as of now.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scheithyy
Leader

Clan Changes as of now. Empty
PostSubject: Clan Changes as of now.   Clan Changes as of now. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:50 am

As you know we are a rapid moving clan, so we need constant online members. Ive asked many times that all of you stay active on the site, keep loyal and get on the PSN (now that its up). Addyio & Epic are the only 2 that i have ssen do all 3, Paradox showed he can play well and be loyal but not to much on the website.

Basically what im saying is, me and the Admins will begin to kick you if you cannot perform, stay active and support the clan. We have a few in mind to kick but we need you all to show us you want to be hear otherwise you place in the clan will be no longer needed.
Back to top Go down
https://renegades-rws.forumotion.com
Epic_VipaM498

Epic_VipaM498

PostSubject: Re: Clan Changes as of now.   Clan Changes as of now. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Sheithy im here when you need me and im more as happy to be a sociao member...if you need a fill in im here for you buddy
Back to top Go down
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Clan Changes as of now.   Clan Changes as of now. Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:36 am

Sorry bro, you can demote me if you wish because of inactiveness, i don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Changes as of now.   Clan Changes as of now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Changes as of now.
Page 1 of 1